sabato 28 gennaio 2012

International Study. Day 7 of 12. "earthquake diplomacy".

The awkward moment in which you think you're doing something funny, and (almost) anyone else in the room thinks you're just being stupid. The same thing happens, all the time, when you try to approach a woman. I think it should be quite difficult, for a woman, to laugh to most of the pathetic attempts by men, like me for example, to get their attention. But that's the world. Men fight for the women, and the women fight among themselves. Can you imagine what the world would be if everything was the opposite? Could you really imagine that? A world in which a man is sought after by women, who try to get his attention which, magically, goes beyond the observation of physical aspects and focus more on inner virtues.

Why am I saying that? Well, I think the world is already going the opposite way, since the fact that a small earthquake may be actually believed to be a cause of the closure of the university for today and the next days to come. Incredible. As incredible is the fact the most seen video on youtube is by Justin Bibier, or the fact that F.C. Inter Milan actually managed to win the Champions League. Where the world is going to? Will tomorrow be better than today? I don't know, but I believe in this sentence: is better to have an egg today, than a hen tomorrow.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento