As promised, here's the second part for today. I'm tired, so forgive me. I really do appreciate your interest, though, and I hope to give you a small piece of pleasure with these erratic thoughts I'm writing every day.
Today, we also have a title: "The coffee-maker resemblance". It's gonna be quite "old good times" so, if you don't feel like it, simply avoid it :) just saying...
Mystical study. Day 5 out of 12. Don't know if you're used to prepare coffee with the coffee-maker (not with the coffee-machine, beware!). If you do, you've probably got accustomed to hear the noise of the steam coming out of it: and, with it, you probably smell the fragrance of the coffee invading the atmosphere of your room. Can you smell it right now? I do. And when I smell it, I can see, like in an aged picture, me playing in the old house I used to live when I was three years old, and I enjoy it very much. This simple scent can make my day bright. As so can do a smile, or seeing a person you really like. I think you are now seeing my final thought for today: it's in the smallest things that we appreciate (or, at least, should appreciate) our daily lives. So, when some kind of bad thought is crossing your mind, just think about a very (very!) small thing that made you think the day was worth living. And, for God's sake, smile to people. This is going to make their day really better.
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento