sabato 7 luglio 2012

Bullshit

There are two kinds of person: the ones who spend most of their valuable life with someone else, where by "someone else" I mean friends or partners, and the ones who spend most of their time alone. I'm not interested in which kind person you are (well, actually I am, but it's not the reason I'm writing at the moment), for what you know about me I'm pretty much the second type of person, but, anyway, nevermind.
Actually, I have to say, there is a third kind of person who is neither lonely nor anti-lonely, but these are not the persons I'm referring to. However, I know many, myself included maybe, who belong to the previous kinds.

Regardless the person you are, there is a reason for you to be the one you are: don't you think so? Or are you all so blind in accepting the fact that, if you are always looking for someone, is JUST because you can't stand to be alone? Or, for what matters, those of you (those of us, actually) who claim that being alone is much better than being with someone, whoever the "someone" is, are you really sure that you believe in this just because you are "good" with your inner self?

I don't think so, though. Of course, this is a personal opinion that can be used either to judge my own life, or to be written in toilet papers to make the bathroom time more enjoyable; so, I warn you, treat it as an opinion, as I'm sure you'll do.

May there be a hidden problem behind such a strong believing?

Isn't that you, who can't stand to be alone, are, in fact, afraid of yourself? Aren't you trying to hide your problems behind a bottle of alcohol, or by staying with someone else talking about something else?

And isn't that you, who largely prefer to be lonely, are instead afraid of BEING with someone? Or being judged for what you really are? What do you have to hide?

I'm not accusing anyone, of course; actually, I've forgotten why I'm writing this, and I don't care anymore.

But I know two things:

- loneliness is like a magnifier: if you are "good" with yourself, you're going to have the best time ever. But if you're not that good with yourself, you're going to have a really bad time.
- you've just wasted three minutes reading this bullshit :) I'm sorry!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento